The Impact of the Physical Education Lesson on the Proficiency of Athletic Movements Drawing for Students of the Fifth Primary Grade In the Center of Babylon Governorate 2018
The current research aims to identify the impact of the physical education lesson on the proficiency of the drawing of athletic movements by students, the study was carried out in the center of Babylon governorate after the selection of 4 primary schools for boys, the experimental design with the post-test was used, and the partial control of two equal groups (experimental) ,and a tool was designed to analyze the students’ drawings by the content analysis method and giving recurrences for each prominent characteristic in the drawing. The students (the research sample) were randomly distributed among two groups, an experimental and a control group, each group consisting of (10 students) in each school and a total of (40 students). ) They represent the research community as a whole, and the experiment was applied in the first semester of the academic year (2018-2019). The researcher divided the (10 students) from each school into two groups; control and experimental groups, and each group consisted of (5 students). The students of the control experimental group were instructed to draw athletic movements after the experimental group practiced a physical education lesson to show the extent of the impact of the physical education lesson on the drawing proficiency.
The research aims to: - identify the impact of the physical education lesson on the proficiency of athletic movements drawing.
2. -Attia, Mohsen Mohamed: Concepts in Art and Beauty, World of Books, Cairo, 2005.
3. Ibn Manzoor, Jama al-Din Muhammad bin Makram al-Ansari: Lisan al-Arab, part 5, chapter of the Alif, Arab House of Composition and Translation, pg. 60.
4. Saliba, Jamil: The Philosophical Dictionary, Part 1 and Part 2, Edition 1, Lebanese Book House, Beirut, 1982.
5. Al-Thanawy, Muhammad Ali bin Ali bin Muhammad: Discovering the Conventions of Arts, Volume 1, i 1, Dar al-Kutub al-Ilmiyya, Beirut, Lebanon, 1998.
6. Al-Khouli, Amin Anwar: Sports and Society, Knowledge, No. 216, National Culture, Arts and Letters, Kuwait, 1996.
7. Maser, Muhammad Khair: School sports activity and its educational and social role, a study paper presented to the scientific symposium entitled School Physical Education between Science and Application, United Arab Emirates University, 1990.
8. Ayesh, Amal Rashid and Wedad Yousef Muhammad: The effect of a physical education lesson on the academic achievement of fourth-grade students, research submitted to Al-Fath Journal, No. 51, to the Diyala Education Directorate, 2012.
9. Al-Azmawi, Ibrahim: The Psychology of Childhood, Fatwa and Youth, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Jamii, Beirut, 1985.
10. Thomas, Emile: The environment and its impact on the life of the population, see: Zakaria Ahmed El-Baradei, Dar Al-Geel for printing, Cairo, 1977.
11. Al-Bassiouni, Mahmoud: Issues of Art Education, printed and published: Dar Al-Maaref, Egypt, 1969.
12. Al-Kinani, Majid Nafie Abboud: Evaluating the Art Education Curriculum in Secondary Schools, Master's Thesis (G.M), Baghdad, 1989.
13. Al-Jubouri, Mahmoud Shukr Mahmoud: Art Education and its educational implications, The Small Encyclopedia, House of General Cultural Affairs, Baghdad, 1989.
14. Al-Sunni, Ahmed Qassem and Al-Mahroos, Abbas Saeed: A Teacher’s Guide to Art Education in the Preparatory Stage, 1st Edition, Ministry of Education, Bahrain.
15. Al-Nuaimi, Eid Al-Moneim Mir: Evaluating the Teaching of Applied Students in the College of Fine Arts, Al-Ummah Press, University of Baghdad, Baghdad, 1990.
16. Al-Bassiouni Mahmoud: Artistic Culture and Education, Dar Al-Maaref, Egypt, 1965.
17. Qashlan, Mamdouh: Special Methods in Art Education, Artistic Arab Press, Damascus, 1963
18. Shenouda, Naji: Towards a better understanding and development of children's drawings, Khotwa Magazine, No. 16, published by the Arab Council for Childhood and Development, 2002.
19. Judy, Muhammad Hussein: Towards a new vision in art and art education, Saad Press, Baghdad, 1988.
20. Othman, Abla Hanafi: What do children's arts mean to us and the child, Khatwa Magazine, Issue 16, issued by the Arab Council for Childhood and Development, 2002.
21. Sahara Net Oasis http: www.sahara. .
22. Abdel Mawla, Taghlib Abdel Mawla Jalil, Children’s and Innate Drawings, Master’s Thesis (G.M), College of Fine Arts, University of Babylon, 2008.
23. Shaabeth, Suhad Abdel Moneim Abdel Mohsen: Characteristics of children's drawings and their relationship to intelligence, Master's Thesis (G.M) Babylon University, College of Fine Arts, 2002.
24. (www.9009le) (www.alhkeka.com -
الحقوق الفكرية (c) 2021 Dr. Sokina Hassan Khayef Al-Issawi
هذا العمل مرخص حسب الرخصة Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.